The Belize 43is ideal for your first Ibiza and Formentera sailing adventure. A great way to familiarize yourself with these awesome two hull boats. This wonderful catamaran designed by Belize with 13.04 m in lenght. from 43 Fountaine built with 4 cabins and 2 toilets, making it perfect for 10 people. Enjoy the waters of Ibiza beginning in Port d’Eivissa
Include: Snorkel, Sound system, Life jacket, Canopy (Shade), Anhor, Captain, Shower, Insurance
|42.78 ft||22.90 ft||11 Pax||4||2|
It is a beautiful old school catamaran Belize 43 sailing yachts in Ibiza and Formentera.manufactured by Fountaine-Pajot, the famous French shipyard. With an amazing length of 43 feet (13 meters) and a width of 7 meters. This rental boat offers a total of 91 square meters for those of our customers who are looking to rent large sailing yachts in Ibiza and Formentera.
Interior layout of our skippered catamaran hire Ibiza
This Belize 43 rental catamaran has six cabins:
- Two double cabins at the sterns for our customers.
- Two double cabins at the middle.
- Two twin small single cabins at the bows, for children or storage.
How many people can I fit on this catamaran?
In total, the catamaran has beds for 8 people, but since this boat is only rented with skipper and he occupies one of the four cabins, then we can accommodate up to 6 passengers with overnight stay or 11 people plus the skipper if we rent this sailing boat for a day-charter.
Catamaran with fully equipped galley
The galley is located next to the lounge, so it is at the same level, allowing the person or persons who are cooking to be together to those who are sitting at the table inside the lounge or at the outdoor terrace table. This is very convenient, unlike other mono-hull charter sailing yachts, where in order to access the kitchen you must go down the stairs to get to the lower area of the boat.
Rental conditions for our catamaran Belize 43 in Ibiza:
- All taxes, VAT and insurance included.
- Dinghy included in the price.
- Linen and cleaning fee at the end of the week, also included in the price.
- This catamaran is chartered only with skipper and skipper fee is included in the price.
- Fuel not included on weekly rental
- 100 euros Moorings for check-in and check-out included.
- Other moorings not included, but not required, since the catamaran sleeps usually at anchor most of the nights.
- Check-in is Saturday at 15:00. Check-out is next Saturday at 9:00 am. (Weekly rentals)
- For weekly charters 1,000 euro deposit is required.
- Second payment is due one month before charter